Located in the very heart of Southern Ardèche, 25 km from Vallon Pont d'Arc, 15 km from Les Vans, and 5 km from Joyeuse, Ribes is a small village in the Cévennes at the confluent of three rivers: the Alune, the Beaume and the Drobie.
A detached stonehouse with a lot of character, typical of the region, offering two rentals available on the first floor with:
- a kitchen/living room area,
- 1 bedroom with a double bed,
- 1 mezzanine with two single beds,
- a shower room with a wash basin and a toilet,
- a washing machine, a dishwasher, a microwave oven, a colour TV,
- a sheltered area outdoors with a garden lounge and a barbecue,
- a terrace.
Free access to the swimming pool and to the owners' campsite's animations: Les Cruses *** is 200m away.
Swimming pool and Spa access included.